top of page
Tue, 07 June|
Brunswick West Workshop
Less Talk Tuesday
Creatively unwind, relax & explore with art materials. Although socialising is absolutely welcome in this session, we are setting the intention of ‘less talk’. We want to provide an opportunity for participants to chill out without the pressure of chatting.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
07 June 2022, 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm AEST
Brunswick West Workshop, 157 Melville Rd, Brunswick West VIC 3055, Australia
- A quieter space to relax, unwind & play after an often busy & demanding weekday.
- Although socialising is absolutely welcome in this session, we are setting the intention of ‘less talk’. We want to provide an opportunity for participants to internally reflect & chill out without the pressure of chatting. A perfect activity to come to on your own if you find it hard to designate solo time!
- Access to a wide range of materials.
- Unguided: This means the session will be unstructured and you can do whatever your heart desires. If you’re not sure what to make, we have some ideas/prompts that you can use & we are always here to help figure out what may feel best.
- Feel free to bring dinner or snacks. There will be tea on tap for ultimate chill vibes.
CAYA Less Talk Tuesday Ticket
+$0.38 service fee
+$0.38 service fee0
Event Info: Events
bottom of page